The Unofficial Guide to the Uffizi Gallery
Image recognition for museums
Download the Unofficial guide to the Uffizi Gallery App, launch it by tapping on “Scan” and frame the artwork as if you wanted to take a photo.
The artwork is immediately recognized, just like magic, without the need for an internet connection.
Photos and audios
ItalyGuides.it reinvented audio-guides, giving them the feel of “Cinema” with movie-style music and narration by American voice actors dramatically enhancing the storytelling process.
The most important artworks allows visitors to be involved by listening to audio guides.
????????Unofficial Uffizi Gallery features:
• Image Recognition for artworks
• No internet required for audio playback and image recognition
• More than 500 artwork detail pages
• 63 audio guides about the most important artworks
• 1 hour and 45 minutes of high quality audio guides
• Search for artwork or artists.
• Earphones functions: Play/Pause, Rew, FF, Tap for texts
• Background audio playback
• Keep track: save your favourites artworks
The app will require additional 150MB for images and audio files once installed.
ItalyGuides.it website has received considerable recognition and international awards during recent years and has been featured in several magazines and TV shows such as:
– The Oprah Winfrey Show
– BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
– UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
– Venice department of the Italian Ministry for Cultural Heritage
– RAI (Italian public Television)
– RSI (Swiss public Television)
– Winner of SMAU Mob App Award 2012
– El Pais
– El Mundo
For more information: www.ItalyGuides.it