Do you like simple offline games, which demonstrate interesting facts related with colors and words? Give it a try! The game illustrates interesting phenomenons by challenges the link between the visual color and the word of the color. There are 2 different playing modes:
* Get Meaning, Put Color – Understand the meaning and click the button with the correct color
* Get Color, Put Meaning – Recognize the colour and click the button with the correct meaning. Actually, this one is known in science and medicine as “Stroop Effect”.
1. Questions organized as a test sequence (30 questions).
2. Shows the result after the test.
3. High scores – keeps track of your best result for each level.
4. Supports different color palettes for different tastes.
Your feedback and/or review is more than welcome.