Solitaire is an exciting way to pass the time. Whether at home, at office or outside this game will help you have some relaxing time.
Solitaire Mobile is a modern card game specifically tailored for mobile devices. Customize your game as you want. It comes with 17 card fronts, 26 card backs and 40 backgrounds to pick from. It has multiple settings you can turn off and on.
We also give you the most helpful hints and a new visual help system. If you are new to Solitaire games, our help system will help you get started by showing you what moves you can play.
– Draw 1 – Classic Solitaire Klondike
– Draw 3 – Classic Solitaire Klondike
– Draw 1 – Vegas Mode
– Draw 3 – Vegas Mode
– Level Mode with 100,000 solvable Draw 1 and Draw 3 games
– Daily Challenges
– Tap or drag & drop cards
– Works in both Portrait and Landscape Orientation – Just flip your device
– 4 Scoring Options: Standard, Standard Cumulative, Vegas, Vegas Cumulative
– Complete personalization options: card fronts, card backs and backgrounds
– Vibrations for a more personal, tactile experience
– Unlimited Hints
– Unlimited Undos
– Visual In-Game Help
– Enhanced Statistics and many achievements to unlock
– Play across multiple devices
– 30+ achievements to unlock
– Online leaderboards to compete with people everywhere
– Left Hand and Right Hand option
– Out of moves alerts
– Cloud Save, so you can always pick up where you left off. Your data will be synchronized across your multiple devices.
– Big cards that are easy to see
– Responsive and efficient design
– Phone & Tablet support
– Stylus support
HOW TO PLAY
– In this game you have to build up 4 stacks of cards of the same suit in each of the 4 foundation piles from the top of the screen. Each of the foundation piles must start with an ace and end with a king.
– The cards from the 7 columns can be placed in descending order by alternating between red (hearts and diamonds) and black (spades and clubs). For example, you can place a 5 of hearts on a 6 of spades.
– You are allowed to move runs of cards between columns. A run is a set of cards with numbers in a descending order and alternating colors.
– If you ever get empty columns you can place a king or any run starting with a king.
– When you run out of useful moves you can continue by tapping on the deck at the top left of the screen. You will draw 1 card or 3 cards depending on the type of the game. If there are no more cards in the deck tap on its outline to draw more cards from the beginning.
– You should try to expose more and more cards as quickly as possible. Important cards might be buried under other cards.
Support and Feedback
If you have any technical problems, please email us directly at email@example.com. Please, don’t leave support problems in our comments – we don’t check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter. Thank you for your understanding!