With over 1 million downloads across Google Play and the App Store, Samsara original gameplay is forever free to play!
In this beautiful, relaxing reflective puzzle game, use all your wits to maneuver blocks of different shapes and properties and help Zee escape from the mirrored and twisted dimensions of Samsara.
While playing in the park, Zee follows a squirrel through a portal to a world of echoes, inhabited by a shadow child. Surrounded by the unknown and trapped in mysterious realms both confusing and dangerous, the youngster must solve a labyrinth of perplexing puzzles to avoid slipping into the pool between dimensions, up and down staircases, through light and dark, across the upside-down and the right side-up world of Samsara to their eventual freedom.
“Samsara will go down as one of my Game of the Year contenders and I’ll be hard pressed to find a more unique, enchanting experience” The Geekiverse 9.75 /10
“Almost a flawless performance” Gamereality, 5/5
“”Zee found a place in my heart” LifeisXbox, 8.6 /10
Samsara won the award “That Game like Clockwork” at Play By Play Awards 2018, as well as a further three nominations for excellence.
Samsara was also a finalist at MomoCon 2018 and Unite Melbourne 2017
• Explore the reflected dimensions of over 100 levels across 7 hand-detailed realms, each with hidden “Easter Eggs” to uncover
• Crafted with love by a team of experienced developers in New Zealand, featuring innovative puzzle design and a unique art and animation style
EASY TO ENJOY:
• Simple play mechanic – rotate and drop blocks while utilizing their reflections
• Designed to be easy for adults and kids to pick up and enjoy
• Blocks must be both balanced and will respond to gravity, falling towards the pool between the two dimensions, allowing asymmetric placements…
• …Although as you progress, new types of blocks may behave “unusually” under gravity
• Environmental interaction includes falling stones, and thorns which grow on contact with Zee’s echo but shrivel at Zee’s own touch, requiring timed block movements to be set up
• Simple mechanics conceal complex interactions involving gravity, balance, redirection and teleportation, with a twist: everything added in the upside down world below reflects in the world above