Website: All My Icon Packs Sorted✨✨✨
IMPORTANT: When requesting icons please include your Order No: eg.GPA.1111-2222-3333-44444.
Icon Pack contains 3900+ Icons for mobile phones and tablets, click on “See More” at the bottom of the page to check out all my apps.
• Install and open the app.
• Tap on ‘Apply’ and select your launcher, Done.
• Navigate to app drawer to preview icons, wallpaper, icon request, faqs and app settings.
IMPORTANT: For “Icon Masking” to work, untick “Icon Masking” option within your custom launcher settings. “Icon Masking” it adds a icon back, icon mask & icon upon to all UNTHEMED icons.
Turn “Icon Masking” ON/OFF via your custom launcher settings.
I use Nova Launcher, for me its:
Nova Settings—–>Look & Feel—–>Icon Style—–>UNTICK “Autogen” & “Reshape legacy icons”.
• NO ADS
• 3900+ Icons
• Icon Request
• Icon Masking
• Tutorial in app
• 158 App Drawers
• 60 Folder Icons
• Analog Clock (Widget)
• 448 Dynamic Calendars
• Wallpaper save location
• App Light and Dark theme
• FAQs with search function
• 100 HD cloud based wallpapers
• Icon previews with search function
• Localization: Supports 15 languages
• Quick apply for your default launcher
• Firebase Cloud Messaging (Update Notifications)
• EXTRAS-104 System, WhatsApp etc… Icons to choose from
• Supports 41 launchers, there might be more supported launchers which I haven’t tested yet.
NOTE: This icon pack will NOT work on your STOCK PHONE LAUNCHER, you can try ????Awesome Icons???? or ????Unicon-Icon Themer???? to change icons manually on your stock launcher.
NB: STOCK PHONE LAUNCHERS ????♂️do not SUPPORT custom Icon Packs.????♂️
Compatible with the following Launchers:
CM Theme Engine
Fully Compatible but not Included in Apply Section: Apply via your Launcher
Launch by Quixey Launcher
+HOME: Only supports +HOME icon picker, need to apply icons manually (Tap and hold then edit).
Turbo Launcher: Only supports Turbo Launcher icon picker, need to apply icons manually (Tap and hold then edit).
Some Launchers require to change some icons Individually.
How To Change Icons Individually
1.Hold down the specific icon and release it, then a small pop-up will appear.
2.It will allow you to change the icon and the name.
3.Select the icon, this will show your icon packs, select S9 IP and choose your icon, Built-in Search Feature within the App.