#1 rated app for Oahu, Hawaii. Explore with Shaka Guide’s GPS Driving & Walking Tours Tours. Also for limited time only: check out FREE Biki Street Art!
Explore Oahu with a local tour guide in your car! This OFFLINE app uses GPS to play audio narration, Hawaiian music, & turn-by-turn directions as you sightsee.
WHAT THE APP DOES:
* Hours of audio
* Hundreds of narration points that play automatically as your drive
* Made by local Hawaii tour guides
* Hear fun stories, enchanting Hawaiian legends and things to do
* Turn-by-turn directions with Offline maps (No data network required!)
* Music by local Hawaii musicians (both modern and traditional)
* Enjoy the freedom to travel at your own pace, while having the benefit of a local tour guide with you!
* Better than a guidebook with restaurants recommendations, things to do and see
** Just launched: August 2019**
BIKI STREET ART TOUR (Free for a limited time only!)
Grab a bike and cruise the Kaka’ako art district and learn the backstories behind the beautiful street art of Honolulu.
CIRCLE ISLAND OAHU – DRIVING TOUR (counter-clockwise only)
A full day of fun circling the island of Oahu. This tour takes you through the Ko’olau Mountains and along the coast to visit Oahu’s famed North Shore.
EAST OAHU SHORELINE DRIVE
A drive through Oahu’s eastern shoreline is full of surprises! The Tour not only tells you enchanting stories and legends along the way but also takes you to hidden beaches and fun mini-hikes.
DOWNTOWN HONOLULU WALKING TOUR
A short walk in the historic district of Honolulu. You will enjoy the fun stories and rich history of Honolulu and Hawaii
WAIKIKI WALKING TOUR
A walk in the hear of Waikiki. You will enjoy getting to know the stories behind this bustling world class attraction
“Great way to see Oahu!”
“Your own private bus tour!”
“Forget pouring through guidebooks!”
“Shaka Won’t steer you wrong!!”
“Wonderful customer support”
“Worth every penny!”
**Wifi-only iPads with no GPS capability do not support offline Tour**
** Shaka Guide uses your GPS only when necessary. But please remember that continual use of your GPS running in the background can dramatically affect your battery life.