My Prayers is an Islamic application with accurate Prayer Times using the phone’s location (latitude and longitude) based on different conventions and has static prayer time for those cities which have static time table for prayers. Also this app provides Qibla Direction, Azkars (Hisnul Muslim), 99 Names of Allah, Nearest Mosques and more.
• Accurate prayer times based on your current location with multiple settings available (angles).
• Static prayer times for those cities which have static time table for prayers.
• Show a progress of the next prayer time remaining.
• Notification or Alarm for each prayer time with the ability to adjust their times.
• Ability to forward notification prayer time.
• Ability to adjust prayer times manually.
• Automatic location detection using Network or GPS, or finding the location manually by searching (Without Internet).
• Ability to select notification tone (Azan) from the SD card, system tone, or available Muazins in the App.
• Switching the phone to silent automatically during prayer times, with settings for each prayer.
• Show Hijri date with ability to adjust Hijri date.
• All muslim azkars (Hisnul Muslim) which contains 287 azkars with ability to share azkars, favorite azkars, and notification for daily azkars
• Qibla Compass direction.
• 99 Names of Allah
• Nearest Mosques, It’s based on google maps and shows you the nearest mosques to you on the map from the nearest to the furthest from you in a radius that you can selected 5-50 Kilometers.
• 2 different widgets to display all prayer times
• App fully translated to: English, عربي, فارسی, and کوردی
If you feel that the app is giving you wrong prayer times, do the followings:
• It is most likely related to your settings. Go to Setting → Prayer Time Settings to adjust it or.
• Refer to the official Islamic institutions or Mosques in your city and send us the correct times to take them in consideration.
• Facebook: https://goo.gl/ouXCwZ
• Twitter: https://goo.gl/pkMja4
• Telegram: https://t.me/my_prayers
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org