Manabie is an online learning service for high school students (G10-12) and university exam candidates.
We provide courses that are perfect for catching up with school lessons, studying ahead, or studying for school tests, mid-term exams, final exams, and university entrance exams, based on the concept of ‘Total Education’, as opposed to pure memorization.
Manabie’s lectures are delivered through short and engaging animated videos, and reinforced with comprehensive study guides, quizzes, and mock exams..
We have a large team of educators and university admission experts, who have over 100 years of collective teaching experience. With our passionate and dedicated team, we have helped a lot of students in Vietnam improve their exam scores and school performance
Features of the app:
– Full-year courses that can be used for fixed-rate: access to unlimited video lessons, practice quizzes, exam prep courses, mock exams, etc
– Hundreds of video lessons, and more than 15,000 practice questions in our question bank covering 4 subjects: Math, English (with content of both old and new textbooks), Physics, and Chemistry. Questions are of different difficulty levels, which you can choose based on your current and target academic level and goals
– Our content is continuously updated to provide a diverse range of learning material for students, as well as to stay updated with pedagogical advances or changes from MOET
How do we improve the effectiveness of your learning in such a short amount of time:
– Our video recommendation is optimized based on your learning performance and progress
– Your learning progress is regularly reported in a dashboard, so that you and our coaches can use this information to adjust study plans in a timely manner
– We have online coaches and tutors who assist you along the way to adjust your personal study plan, and to advise you on how to best improve your school score, get to your dream university, and best prepare for the High School National Exam
Note: Junior high school courses are not yet available in this app. Junior High School content is currently being created, and will be updated in our app very soon. Please stay tuned. For regular updates, please follow us on Facebook
Our Manabie for Learners App is highly recommended for:
– High school students who are falling behind in school, and need help with understanding the basics
– High school students who would like to pre prepare for the High school National Exam
– High school students who would like to better manage their time, so as to balance studying for National exams with other club activities and personal commitments
– Students who are looking for other sources of high quality materials to advance their learning progress and study ahead of what is being taught in school
– High school students who needs a quick catch up so as to prepare for regular exams, midterm exams, and/or final exams in a very short amount of time
– High school students who are feeling lost, and need guidance to understand what their path to university should be
– High school students who have too many extra classes, and do not want to spend time in another learning center
If you are a high school student who falls into one of the above categories, waste no more time and join our Manabie learner community now to improve your learning together with us! Visit: https://manabie.com/vn