This adventure takes you back to prehistoric times, ages before the rise of the first human empire.
You are a leader of an ancient Stone Age tribe on a quest for survival. Lead your people through all adventures and dangers of the primeval world. Make friendship with neighboring clans, build a prosperous village and defeat the enemies of the tribe. Prove you have what it takes to survive in the tropical wilderness and become a Neolithic legend!
The forest is dark and full of apes who will inevitably get angry at the intruding humans. And that’s where the epic war begins—your chance to teach them a lesson and achieve ultimate glory, not to mention all the precious war trophies. Go forth, human, and show them who is the smartest creature—ugh! Was it a prehistoric bird that has just dropped a stone at you?
In addition to crushing the enemies with deadly clubs, launching stones from an intricate flying machine, and shooting poisoned darts, your people know how to bend the forces of Nature to their will. As they craft exotic idols and pile them up in the sacred glade, your army becomes stronger. And finally, with the construction of the shaman academy, the mystical power of your army grows.
• Command an army of early men in real-time battles.
• Pilot an ancient battle helicopter to strike your enemies from above.
• Fight against wicked snakes, gigantic birds, and angry apes.
• Travel through the islands to discover new allies and treasures.
• Evolve new strategies for reckless attacks and village defense.
• Loot resources and spend them to strengthen your village.
• Find the Magic Crystal and use its high-tech magic to heal your warriors.
• Relax in a mini-game featuring flying mammoths.
The “Isle of Hope” add-on focuses on the story of the apes who lost a great war against Stone Age humans and are now forced to find another (hopefully better) home for their tribe. They soon discover that “better” does not always mean “safer,” and unfortunately apes lack the human building skills and cannot protect themselves with walls and stockades. However, they still got a few tricks up their sleeves… oh wait, apes don’t wear sleeves. But they do have tricks!
Game “In Ancient Times” is free to play. However, you might want to throw in some crystals to speed things up a bit and have more fun. If you do not want to spend any money on this game, we recommend that you protect your Google Play Store purchases with password (in the store settings).