Linguist: the spelling. (Spelling of Russian language).
To write a word correctly sometimes a difficult task for the media, not only foreign, but also native Russian language. However, the ability to write correctly is extremely important for every person, regardless of profession, because it is an indicator of the General culture of the person.
How often do you wonder how to spell a particular word? To facilitate the search of answers to this question, this application has been created. Spelling is studied at school from 1st to 9th grade, but how many of us always write correctly? Of course not, but we all learn throughout life, so this application will be useful to any Russian native speaker who wishes to improve their knowledge of spelling.
Also in today’s reality, every student is faced with OGE and EGE on the Russian language. It would seem that this is so easy to choose the correct spelling from the options and everyone can say to yourself, “will Decide the exam perfectly, as the tests are in tests 8 to 14 the exam on the Russian language is very simple.” However, as practice shows, spelling rules are not all graduates of the school learned. This app is to help all those who prepare for OGE and EGE 2018: tests with answers and explanation for the rules is a great opportunity for all students to prepare for exams in Russian language with pleasure.
– designed for learning the rules of spelling in the Russian language;
– allows you to prepare for OGE and EGE on the Russian language;
– contains many spelling tests on certain topics with an explanation of the rules of spelling;
– gives the opportunity to learn not only spelling rules, but also to get acquainted with the spelling and meaning of many vocabulary words;
– involves passing a number of tests, each of which consists of 10 tasks and is evaluated on a scale;
– gives the opportunity, after passing the tests to know the time spent for the decision of tasks and the average result;
– developed using the following sources:
1. The great Soviet encyclopedia.
2. Bulyko A. N. Big dictionary of foreign words.
3. Efremova T. F. New dictionary of Russian language. Sensible-word-formation.
4. Kuznetsov S. A. Big explanatory dictionary of Russian language.
5. Ozhegov S. I., Shvedova N. Yu dictionary of the Russian language.
6. Rozental D. E. a Collection of exercises on the Russian language.
7. Ushakov D. N. Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language.
Every month there is an application update that enables users to constantly improve their knowledge.