Need to get an A on your Fetal Pig biology exam? Dig a Pig was made for you!
Our brand new Version 3.0 is the best Dig a Pig yet with excellent images and an innovative quiz where you can compete with biology students from around the world! Whether you use the app during your lab dissection, back at home while you’re preparing for your exam, or anywhere in between, Dig a Pig is guaranteed to help you succeed on your fetal pig biology exam.
Dig a Pig contains 217 images in the following categories:
1. External (26 images)
2. Buccal Cavity (18 images)
3. Neck (5 images)
4. Thoracic Cavity (12 images)
5. Peritoneal Cavity (22 images)
6. Urogenital (34 images)
7. Circulatory (38 images)
8. Cow Eye (12 images)
9. Cow Heart (19 images)
10. Adult Pig Kidney (6 images)
11. Adult Pig Uterus (10 images)
12. Head – Sagittal (10 images)
13. Head – Salivary (5 images)
NOTE: We do not currently have a section on the nervous system but hope to include one in the next version.