– Coptic Prayers is a mobile application that contains the coptic orthodox prayers (Agpeya, Kholagy, Katamars) and contains also the holy bible.
– The prayers are available in the swedish and arabic languages.
– Agpeya: The Coptic Orthodox cycle of canonical hours is primarily composed of psalm readings from the Old Testament and gospel readings from the New Testament, with some added hymns of praise, troparia, and other prayers.
– Bible: contains the new, old testaments and the deuterocanonical books.
– Kholagy: contains the liturgy prayers.
– Katamars: contains all of the daily readings..