The AppTec MDM Agent lets you secure, monitor, manage and support your entire fleet of Android devices deployed across your enterprise, when working in conjunction with the AppTec Enterprise Mobile Manager Console.
This enterprise-wide solution provides your IT department with a single, integrated view of all mobile devices, allowing you to increase help desk efficiencies, reduce support costs and improve the overall support experience for today’s corporate user.
Web-based, functionally robust and highly scalable, AppTec also provides unparalleled flexibility by offering three different delivery options for the AppTec console, ensuring all IT environments have access to AppTec’s industry-leading functionality:
• Software as a Service (SaaS)
• On-premise installation
• Free virtual appliance
AppTec offers companies a free license for 25 devices.
AppTec provides today’s enterprise with the following functionality:
• Centralized Over-the-Air Deployments
• Asset Management of all Android Devices
• Over-the-Air Enrollments
• Over-the-Air Configurations Management
• Policy change per drag and drop
• Device Security
• Security by Location, Role and Function
• Policy Enforcement (Passwordpolicy)
• Robust GPS Tracking and Mapping
• Device Grouping and Bulk Management
• Meaningful reports and analyses
• Intuitive dashboard for first level support
• Help Desk Support Capabilities
• LDAP integration for selection of the current structure
• Self-service portal for end users
• Multi-client capable architecture
Instructions for Activation:
Step 1: Download and install the AppTec MDM Agent on your device through the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Once you load the AppTec MDM Agent onto your device, activate the agent with an AppTec-issued company id, email and password.
For more information on the AppTec solution, please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact your IT administrator before installing AppTec Enterprise Mobile Manager. The Enterprise Mobile Manager application will not operate without the necessary back-end software.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.